Photography & Design Terms & Conditions
Design work will commence within one week of acceptance of quotation and/or specified fees being received, Photography work will commence when conditions/weather/arrangements allow. Continuation of work is wholly reliant on the client providing required information and or content material. No responsibility will be held by The Number 27 for delays due to information or material not being provided on time or when requested.
- All deposit payments are non-refundable and will be used to cover initial work already completed should cancellation of commissioned work arise. If cancellation arises during later stages, The Number 27 reserves the right to withhold subsequent payments made, and/or issue an invoice for work undertaken or already completed. All efforts will be undertaken to reasonably accommodate clients with regards to fee structures and payments, however overdue payments on work undertaken may delay completion of task, and overdue payments with regards to hosting/domain may result in account suspension and ultimate loss if not renewed promptly.
- Future site editing time for existing website clients is available either on an ad-hoc (rounded up to nearest half hour) basis, or in a 'Pre-Pay' payment format which is sold in blocks of 5 hours - Pre-Pay time is measured on a minute-by-minute basis. 'Pre-Pay' payments are not refundable in part or full. Please Contact for pricing.
- All payments originating from outside the UK are subject to a Handling Charge of 5% of total value, or £2.50GBP (whichever is greater) per transaction in order to cover administration charges and/or exchange rate fluctuations, plus fees associated with currency exchange.
- UK payments through PayPal are welcome - but are subject to a Handling Charge of £2.50 per transaction.
- All invoices issued must be settled within 14 days of the date of issue/reciept, overdue invoices will be re-issued as a 'Reminder' - failure to act promptly to the Reminder will incur interest being applied at a rate of 10% of original invoice value on a 'per day' basis from the issue date of the Reminder invoice. Failure to settle overdue invoices could result in removal of work undertaken and in the case of websites - eventual cessation of website funtionality, and/or deletion.
Your data, account details, and commission details will not be shared with anyone outside of The Number 27, and your project files and access details to ftp, servers and various associated online accounts created will be kept securely and not be prone to third-party access.
- All original design aspects created for print or websites including all Graphics, HTML, CSS, XML and SWF files become the property of the client upon reciept of all payment(s) specified for their provision. However, use of these materials by third party providers or in materials outside of the remit for which they are produced is strictly prohibited and shall be deemed a breach of copyright, and may result in legal action being taken.
- The client must ensure that they have ownership or permission to use any information or content material they provide. The Number 27 accepts no legal responsibily for any material provided by the client.
- All Photographic work produced remains the sole property of The Number 27 - the commissioning client is allowed limited usage rights for the project specified. Any Photographic work used for material outside of the commisioned work shall be deemed a breach of copyright.
- Sourced Photographic work must only be used for the project in question and not re-used for work outside of that projects remit. The client accepts all legal responsibility for usage rights of material sourced by The Number 27 if used outside of the specified project.
The Number 27 reserves the right to use any part or whole of original commissioned work for the purposes of printed and/or online promotional material and advertising of services.
All work undertaken must be accredited to The Number 27. Any credit being applied by a third-party to original work completed by The Number 27 will be deemed a breach of copyright, and legal action may be taken. If you require your commissioned work to remain anonymous - and not be credited to, or to be used in promotional materials by The Number 27, then a fixed fee applies - Contact for details.
Whilst we make every reasonable effort to ensure that all work provided adheres to current standards and browsers, we cannot guarantee that; individual user settings, systems in place, or older technology and/or equipment will adhere to the same standards.
General Terms & Conditions
- Information on the Website.
Whilst every effort is made to update the information contained on this website, neither the Website Owner nor any third party or data or content provider make any representations or warranties, whether express, implied in law or residual, as to the sequence, accuracy, completeness or reliability of information, opinions, any share price information, research information, data and/or content contained on the website (including but not limited to any information which may be provided by any third party or data or content providers) ("information") and shall not be bound in any manner by any information contained on the website. the Website Owner reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue without notice, any aspect or feature of this website. No information shall be construed as advice and information is offered for information purposes only and is not intended for trading purposes. You and your company rely on the information contained on this website at your own risk. If you find an error or omission at this site, please let us know.
- Trade Marks.
The trade marks, names, logos and service marks (collectively "trade marks") displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trade marks of the Website Owner/Content Providers. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any trade mark without the prior written permission of the Website Owner.
- External Links.
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the Website Owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk. When visiting external links you must refer to that external websites terms and conditions of use. Please contact us if you would like to link to this website or would like to request a link to your website.
The Website Owner makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website, the information contained on the website, your or your company's personal information or material and information transmitted over our system.
- Disclaimer of Liability.
The Website Owner shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company's personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the Website Owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
- Use of the Website.
The Website Owner does not make any warranty or representation that information on the website is appropriate for use in any jurisdiction (other than Great Britain ). By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to the Website Owner that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
These website terms and conditions constitute the sole record of the agreement between you and the Website Owner in relation to your use of the website. Neither you nor the Website Owner shall be bound by any express tacit or implied representation, warranty, promise or the like not recorded herein. Unless otherwise specifically stated these website terms and conditions supersede and replace all prior commitments, undertakings or representations, whether written or oral, between you and the Website Owner in respect of your use of the website.
The Website Owner may at any time modify any relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices. You acknowledge that by visiting the website from time to time, you shall become bound to the current version of the relevant terms and conditions (the "current version") and, unless stated in the current version, all previous versions shall be superseded by the current version. You shall be responsible for reviewing the then current version each time you visit the website.
Where any conflict or contradiction appears between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
No indulgence or extension of time which either you or the Website Owner may grant to the other will constitute a waiver of or, whether by estoppel or otherwise, limit any of the existing or future rights of the grantor in terms hereof, save in the event or to the extent that the grantor has signed a written document expressly waiving or limiting such rights.
The Website Owner shall be entitled to cede, assign and delegate all or any of its rights and obligations in terms of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices to any third party.
All provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices are, notwithstanding the manner in which they have been grouped together or linked grammatically, severable from each other. Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to voidness, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as pro non scripto and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
- Applicable laws.
Any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Great Britain without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of Great Britain in respect of any disputes arising in connection with the website, or any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices or any matter related to or in connection therewith.
This website uses a couple of Cookies - these are to enable the temporary storage of data whilst a contact form on the website is being filled in, and to allow for website analytical data to be collected - this data is collected anonymously to enable the monitoring of traffic through the website and from which sources, ie; Search engines, Social media or Advertising etc.